Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Questions for Triple monitor controled by one Laptop
Pat   2009-03-11 04:45
Hi! I've been out of the loop about multi-monitor for a while now so I don't know anymore what's hot and what's not..?

My plan: I want to buy 3 17" LCD monitors with a bezel as thin as possible, install them side by each and hook them all to my Dell XPS M1530 Laptop. I run Vista Ultimate 32Bits.

So far I've found that the Dell 1708FP seems a good choice with a 1/2" bezel. Also I can go DVI with it. Do you guys know anything else better with a thinner bezel?

Also I've found the Matrox triple head to go digital seems a good choice for quality VS price for 3 monitors. What do you guys think? Do you know anything else better and cheaper then going with the Matrox?

I'm also looking to find a cheap triple wall mount, side by each, that I can adjust the angle for a curve set-up... But I haven't seen anything under $300... Any suggestions?

I'm sure technology have evolved for multi-monitor the last few years, so I'm sure there are products out there that I'm not aware of...

Let me know, thanks for your help!

Patrick
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Questions for Triple monitor controled by one Laptop