Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Multi Screen Content Management
Alec   2009-04-06 15:11
I'm trying to solve what appears to be a somewhat unique problem and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I have a 4 monitor setup (appropriate nVidia Cards & PC). What I am trying to accomplish is the display of multiple images in the following configuration:

Monitor 1 - Primary Monitor (irrelevant image)

Monitor 2 & 3 - Single image stretched across both

Monitor 4 - Unrelated image to be displayed on this unit only

I have found many tools which would enable me to stretch an image from the Primary on, but non that allow the display of a "stretched" image on certain monitors along with independent images on others. The truth is I don't care what form the image(s) has/have to be presented - it can be a wall paper, a slide show, a power point presentation, whatever. The only thing that is important is the ability. Currently I am achieving this by taking a single image, cutting it in half in an image editor, and using it as independent wallpapers on monitors 2 & 3. Effective in so far as it works, but I would really prefer software. Also, I would like the option to do this with videos eventually (or slide shows). And, in an ideal world, I would be able to monitor what is being displayed on the primary (because the other displays a way off angle and hard to see from the primary location. Am I dreaming or its there a solution out there?

Alec, crazy A/V guy.
ECarlson   2009-04-10 14:46
Can't you put that pair of monitors on one card, and set that card to span mode, so they effectively become one big monitor, while the other card is in regular extended desktop mode?

- Eric, www.InvisibleRobot.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Multi Screen Content Management