Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Can't get third display (TV) to show up
MNeMiC   2009-05-09 18:58
I just got Ultramon and I'm having some issues configuring it. I'm reading through the forums and feature-list but can't find an exact guide on doing what I want.

My setup is this:
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Ultimate
I'm using 2 DVI-ports for 2 standard CRT monitors, and a standard TV-out to connect a TV to the whole setup.

Now my question is:
Can I have both CRT monitors AND my TV connected at the same time? If I can, how do I do that?

When I use the NVIDIA Control Panel in the Control Panel, I get all monitors on the list, but I can only select 2 of them at the same time.

When I'm looking around in the Ultramon settings, I get the same result, nowhere does it show all 3 monitors that are connected. I've tried rebooting and switching around the monitor setups in the NVIDIA Control Panel.

When I am in the "Display Settings" for Ultramon, I only see the two monitors currently active in the Control Panel, so nowhere can I see that I have 3 monitors plugged in at the same time.

How do I go about this?

Kind regards,
MNeMiC
Christian Studer   2009-05-10 08:14
The video card only supports two displays at a time, either two monitors or 1 monitor + TV, UltraMon can't change this.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
MNeMiC   2009-05-10 09:40
Crap, I figured there was a problem like this, thanks for the information!

Kind regards,
MNeMiC
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Can't get third display (TV) to show up