Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Running Specific Application on Specific Screen!!!
Rahul   2009-06-02 03:32
I have my Work Station (DELL Optiplex 755 with Windows XP) connected to two monitors. Now when I reboot my work Station and windows load, I want to run two specific application to be run on the specific Monitor assigned automatically. I can put those application in the start up folder and it will come up automatically when windows load but I want those application to be run on the specific Monitor when it runs.

Is that possible with UltraMon?

Rahul
Charles Root   2009-10-07 05:30
We do this so that people can just turn on a computer and specific executables go to specific screens. What you are going to need is UltraMon and another program called Auto Hot Key (www.autohotkey.com) You're going to create macros that send screen move commands to Ultramon, you are then going to save those macros as EXE's using Auto Hot Key, then you are going to put those EXE's in a batch file and then put the batch file in your windows startup folder.

This works very well for us.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Running Specific Application on Specific Screen!!!