Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Mirroring single application?
Rust In Pieces   2007-01-12 16:03
My primary Display is 1280 x 1024. My secondary display is 640x480.

I want to do all of the following:

A) Run an application fullscreen on the secondary display

B) Mirror that application on the Primary Display, keeping it at 640 x 480

C) Mirrored application must not be always on top, must be able to see web browser over mirrored application

Is it possible?
David   2011-01-13 01:44
Any updates on this in the past 4 years? I have a user who wants to do the same thing. he currently has a dual video card installed, but cannot have the same file open on both monitors without one of them coming up as read-only. Is there a way to display one application on both monitors while allowing the user to run other applications on the primary monitor without everything showing up on the secondary? If Ultramon cannot accomplish this, I think the only other option is to install a video splitter on one of the video outputs from the video card, so that the secondary monitor would be cloned on a projector that is also connected to the PC.
Christian Studer   2011-01-13 08:11
David, you could do this with the MirrorMon add-on. Run MirrorMon on the primary monitor, and configure it to mirror the secondary monitor.

If the application isn't running in fullscreen mode, you could also have it running on the primary monitor, then mirror it to the secondary via UltraMon's application mirroring mode. You can set this up via UltraMon menu > Mirroring > Settings.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
David   2011-01-13 23:12
Thank you Christian, I will look into both of those ideas!
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Mirroring single application?