Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Two monitors with Matrox Millinium P650 Video Card
Gary Bracht   2007-02-26 09:10
Testing Ultramon, is there a way to clone an open application to show up on my 2d monitor? I’m using a Matrox Millinium P650 PCle 128 video card for the two, my #1 monitor is a 22” Viewsonic and the #2 monitor is a 15” Dell. I’m a mortgage broker, so when I work with a client and I’m taking a loan application, I have them follow along with me on the 2d monitor. The ultimate would be for me to copy/clone my loan application software onto their monitor. Thus allowing me to keep open multiple windows on mine, but only the pertinent window/application on theirs. It seems like Ultramon can do this but I haven’t figured out how. Each monitor is configured for it’s optimum display size resolution using Matrox’s software. Any hopes/helpful hints? Thanks, Gary

Gary A Bracht
Western Mortgage
Ephrata, WA 98823
Christian Studer   2007-02-27 11:10
The current version of UltraMon mirroring doesn't support this, but an older version, MirrorMon, did.

You can download MirrorMon here. Performance might be an issue though.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Two monitors with Matrox Millinium P650 Video Card