This release has a fix for the issue with the Smart Taskbar not working correctly on Windows 7 systems (Aero theme) with more than 2 monitors, and two other bug fixes.
Release notes for previous releases:
Setup will upgrade your existing installation and preserve your settings and registration information. You don't need to uninstall your current installation of UltraMon first.
UltraMon 3 requires Windows 2000/XP or later, Windows 98/Me are no longer supported.
Please note that configuration settings may not be preserved when upgrading from version 2.6 or earlier. Display profiles, shortcuts and wallpapers will be preserved.
• Windows 7 with Aero theme: on systems with more than 2 monitors, only the first UltraMon taskbar works, on additional taskbars clicking on a task button does nothing
• Vertical taskbar may take up more than half the screen width when trying to resize it
• Fatal error in ButtonRendererVistaNonComposited.cpp at line 40 when connecting via Remote Desktop to Vista system using Aero
• Runtime error in Adobe Acrobat when moving maximized window if Acrobat was launched from CCH ProSystem Engagement. As a workaround, go to UltraMon Options > Compatibility, then configure settings for Adobe Acrobat and check the 'use alternative method to move maximized window' option
• WindowBlinds skins which use transparency aren't fully supported on Windows XP, you'll get a black background where the taskbar should be transparent. There is no fix for this, it does work fine on Windows Vista though
• Docking hints from Xceed Docking Windows library don't work if UltraMon window buttons are enabled for the application
• Windows 2000: if you don't have Windows Installer version 3 or later installed, a driver used by UltraMon's mirroring feature won't get updated correctly when doing an upgrade install. Repairing the installation will fix the problem